Spinach (Palak) Soup
2 tbsps butter
4 cups chopped spinach
1 1/2 cup milk
1 cup water
3/4 tsp pepper powder
2 onions small chopped
2 garlic cloves chopped
1/2 tsp corn flour
salt to taste
cream for garnishing
1) Heat a pan on medium heat and add butter.
2) Fry onions and garlic cloves in it till the onions become translucent.
3) Now add chopped spinach and fry till they become soft.
4) Remove the above mixture from heat and let it cool a little.
5) In a mixer or grinder add the above mixture and grind to form a smooth paste.
6) Add milk while grinding and let it mix well
7) Now again in the same pan let the mixture boil.
8) Add the pepper powder and continue stirring.
9) Mix the corn flour with water and mix well so that no lumps are remain.
10) Add this corn flour paste to the soup and stir till it starts thickening.
11) Garnish with some cream on the top and serve hot.