Broccoli Carrot Soup
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup carrots chopped in small pieces
1 onion sliced thinly
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp corm flour
2 garlic cloves minced
2 cups water
salt to taste
1) In a frying pan heat butter and when it becomes hot add onion, garlic and fry till the onion becomes translucent.
2) Add broccoli florets, carrots and mix well.
3) Add water and cover with a lid till the vegetables cook.
4) Remove from heat and grind 3/4 of the above mixture to form smooth fluid.
5) Add this to the frying pan and let it boil.
6) In about 1/2 cup water add corn flour and mix so that there are no lumps.
7) Add this corn flour mixture to the frying pan and stir well.
8) Finally add pepper powder and mix well.
9) When the soup becomes a little thick remove from heat.