Prawns Chili Fry
20 deveined and cleaned prawns
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp coriander powder
3 green chillies slit
1 onion finely chopped
few curry leaves
4 tbsps oil
salt to taste
1) In a frying pan, heat some oil.
2) When the oil gets hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and when the splutter add curry leaves.
3) Now add green chillies and chopped onion and fry till the onion turns brown.
4) Add prawns, salt and mix so that it gets coated in the onion and spice mixture.
5) Cover with a lid so that the prawns cook.
6) Remove from heat once the prawns are cooked and serve hot as a starter.
7) It can also be served with roti, naan or any indian bread