Eggless tutti frutti muffins are very easy to make. Baking is really fun if you have a perfect recipe in hand and enough patience to make a cake. I personally enjoy baking a lot. But I don’t get enough time to bake and also considering the
amount of calories, I prefer not to make very often. Microwave 2 min cakes are quick ones to satisfy your sweet cravings, when you are pressed for time.
Eggless tutti frutti muffins are a great tea time cakes especially for kids. Homemade ones are always beter than the store brought items.
If you are looking for cake recipes, check out my below cake recipes.
1 cup = 200 ml
All purpose flour – 1.5 cups + 1 tbsp
Yogurt – 2 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 1.25 tsp
Cooking soda/Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Cooking oil – 1 cup ( I used sunflower oil)
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Powdered sugar – 1 cup ( i used 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp)
Tutti frutti – 1 1/2 cup( add as per your taste)
20 Muffin liners
1) Sieve the all purpose flour twice and keep aside.
2) In a bowl add tutti frutti and 1 tbsp of all purpose flour and mix so that the tutti frutti is coated with the flour.
3) In another bowl add yogurt and gently beat it with a white so that it becomes smooth. Add baking powder and baking soda to yogurt and mix gently. You will notice bubbles rising. Keep the mixture aside for 5 mins.
4) After 5 minutes, you will notice that the mixture has risen well and has a foamy texture. Add powdered sugar and milk and mix gently so that the bubbles do not subside.
5) Now add oil and vanilla essence to the mixture and mix slowly and nicely. You need to be gentle so that the mixture doesn’t lose the air bubbles.
6) Now slowly add half of the sieved all purpose flour and fold gently. Then again add the remaining and mix well.
7) Lastly add the tutti frutti mix and fold gently. There should not be any lumps formed.
8) The cake batter should not be too thick. It should be of dropping consistency.
9) Preheat the oven at 180 C for 20 minutes.
10) Line the muffin tray with muffin liners.
11) Fill each of the muffin about 3/4 of its space. Do not fill to the brim as we need to leave some space for the muffins to rise.
12) Now place this muffin tray in the oven and bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 mins until the top is little golden brown. Do a tooth pick test on the muffins.
13) Once done, remove from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool. Eggless tutti frutti muffins are ready.
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.